Tuesday, December 2

no fun. no games.

i want to be better
i want to be happy.
i want to be here for others
i want to be the reason others smile
but no matter what happens,
something goes wrong in the end.
i can choose better choices
and days can be easy
but why does the sun go away
why does the moon hide its face?
i ran out into the street
and no one warned me to stop
and just like that, i was gone
all by myself, i'm living life
and the more i try to be good
the more i realize that i'll never be.
i keep forgetting to keep the candle lit
my hands are burnt from the wax dripping
and my cheeks are hot from the tears falling
i have no hands to hold,
no arms to hold me down
there is a weight on my chest
and all that it has inside is pain
is there a way to change the channel?
i feel like i'm slipping from reality
and even the old rags don't keep me warm anymore

No comments: