Tuesday, September 16

the sun was always in her eyes. (this one's two years old, too)

My beloved and dear child, do you remember Me?

don’t forget about Me and please don’t leave Me.

can you remember My voice?

you are My special one and I love you.

come running into My arms.

can you see Me?

can you hear Me?

I’m right here and I love you.

I never left you alone, My beautiful one.

I gave up everything for you.

run to Me and I can make you Mine once again.

I love you My child.

leave the world behind and forget your past.

I am all that you need.

I have everything for you.

I want to wipe away your tears and make you smile again.

I love you; don’t hide from Me anymore.

I’ll give you more than you’ve ever asked Me for.

come running to me, I’m waiting with arms wide open.

I’m here waiting for you.

I’ve been waiting for so long.

do you trust Me?

I can make you new, make the sun shine, and put peace in you again.

just leave it all behind. 

I’ve got so much more waiting just for you.

My precious love, I love you so much.

I want to be your one and only; to pick you up and carry you in My arms again because I love you.

come to Me in this quiet place and I’ll give you My love and My grace.

I love you, My beautiful one.

I’ve got big things in store for you.

I want be a part of you and place My love inside of you

believe in Me and just abandon it all and run to Me.

My love, My joy, you mean the world to Me

I love you.

I always have.

I always will.

it doesn’t matter what you did, I’ve loved you through it all

let go of this sickening sin that separates you and Me.

I’ll pick you up and help you find your place again.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments: