Sunday, October 5

around the corner

i've been given a promise. but i'm afraid to hold Him at His word.
isn't this the very thing that i tell others to live by? obedience? 
and yet, faith is so hard to come by these days.
but i'm trying. i'm going to take a step of faith.
i think what will make it different this time is that i won't be in control.
for once, i'm going to trust God to provide. even if He doesn't do another thing for me for the rest of my life, if God were just to touch me, if He would just speak to me, i would live happy. 
i so strongly desire to just hear from God. just to spend hours of time with Him. to sit down and listen to what He has to say. He knows so many things about me, about life, and about this world.
i miss the times that i would cry during worship. i miss the sore throats after praying all night. i miss the tired body from serving in the ministry. i miss living for something other than myself. but i believe that God will honor that and He will fulfill His promise soon.

lights out, 
Samantha

No comments: