Thursday, October 9

i know our love is new.

the more i struggle with, the more i know i need God.
but now, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
it is very small, and the tunnel is long, but i know that i can
reach it. i know that i can make it through.
and i can finally smile again.
my purpose isn't in my approval.
my approval isn't found in people's opinions.
i haven't completely gotten over this dark spot in my life.
but i am not alone. and i will get through this.

i feel so humble with all of the opportunites that i have to pour into
people's lives. i know i don't deserve it and that i'm not the most perfect
person, but i can't imagine my life without this. i genuinely love all the people that i spend time with, adults and teens. it makes me smile knowing that i'm helping lead people in the right direction. i'm glad that i'm at the place where i'm at. i'm growing and learning and realizing what love really is.

tomorrow is my last day of work. can't say that i'm going to miss it. i didn't hate being a lunch lady, but i'm glad i won't have to get up so early. but i definitely need another job. i hope i get the best of both worlds: great hours and great pay.
anyway, i have to get up early, so goodbye for now,

love,
samantha gannon

No comments: